July 7th Update:
We feel it is the best interest of our guests and mermaids to cancel our Mermaid Experience this summer due to COVID-19.
June 30th Update:
In an effort to discourage overcrowding, we have removed promotional events from weekends this summer. This is another unfortunate consequence of the COVID-19 situation. We hope everyone continues to be safe during this unprecedented year.
June 26th Update:
The following policy will go into effect starting immediately:
- Available immediately - We are now offering a "Park Pass" to guarantee your admission on a specific date. They must be purchased at least a day before your visit, and will guarantee your spot in the park capacity.
The following policy will go into effect starting July 1st:
Guests exiting the park will no longer be allowed to re-enter. This is a change from our long-standing policy of allowing guests to bring a picnic lunch, however, with our reduced capacity restriction this policy seems unfair to other visitors.
Thank you for your patience during this unique and challenging season.
Purchased 2020 Season Passes
Guests who purchased a 2020 season pass:
- If you want to use your 2020 pass this summer, you can pick up your pass on your first visit to the waterpark.
- We ask that all season pass holders please complete this waiver.
- A parent or guardian will need to complete the waiver for anyone under the age of 16.
To our Guests and Team Members,
Your health and safety is our top priority as we prepare for the 2020 season. We continue to monitor the current situation and appreciate your support and patience through these unpredictable times.
Thank you for choosing Lost Island as your destination to make memories with your friends and families. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, team members, friends and families. We look forward to welcoming you to the park soon! Think sun!
Some of our recent precautionary measures:
- All crew members will have their temperature checked prior to the start of their shift.
- All crew members will be required to wear masks while working.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at touch points throughout the park.
- Added cleaning of bathrooms, lockers, handrails, and dining areas.
- Maximum park attendance will be limited and on a first-come-first-admitted basis. Throughout the summer you will be able to check the current attendance limit on our website.
- Queues will be marked with appropriate distances between groups
- The number of available chairs will be based on social distancing.
- Life jackets will be sanitized.
- Tubes will still be returned in designated areas in order to maintain proper sanitizing measures.
- Cyber Monday tickets will be honored through the end of July 2020.
- We will continue to maintain healthy chlorine levels tested four times daily.
- Please avoid visiting Lost Island if you or a family member has been ill in the past 14 days. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Guests are also encouraged to present online tickets on mobile devices.
- We encourage you to avoid using cash to limit physical interactions.
- Keeping appropriate physical distance is a shared responsibility. Any Guests unable to follow distancing requirements on their own should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We maybe limiting our capacity due to physical distancing requirements. Please check the homepage for real time attendance tracking.
- When visiting Trader Jim's, please only handle items you intend to purchase.
- And finally, respect those you encounter during this unusual time in history.