Update May 29th:
Lost Island is ready to open for the summer! Unfortunately, the State is currently prohibiting aquatic facilities from opening until June 18th. We are hopeful we can move that date forward, but if not, we will be opening on June 18th at the latest. Please check back for more updates.
Sincerely, LI Staff
Purchased 2020 Season Passes
All Guests who have purchased a 2020 season pass please fill out “this form”. This will help expedite pass pick-up and shorten wait times.
- Any guest wanting to use their pass during the 2020 season, please complete the form by June 1st. (If form is not completed, additional wait times will occur when picking up pass.)
- Anyone uncomfortable visiting Lost Island in the current environment has two options: put the value of the purchase on a Lost Island gift card (no expiration) or push the pass to a 2021 Season Pass, please complete the form by July 1st.
- As a reminder once a pass has been redeemed it cannot be transferred or refunded.
- If you purchased passes through MercyOne, all transfers and refunds will need to go through MercyOne.
To our Guests and Team Members,
Your health and safety is our top priority as we prepare for the 2020 season. We continue to monitor the current situation and appreciate your support and patience through these unpredictable times.
At this time we feel it is in the best interest of our Guests, team members and communities, to delay our opening for Golf and Go-Karts. As the situation evolves, any further updates on our upcoming 2020 season will be posted on Facebook and our website.
Thank you for choosing Lost Island as your destination to make memories with your friends and families. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, team members, friends and families. We look forward to welcoming you to the park soon! Think sun!
Some of our recent precautionary measures:
- All crew members will have their temperature checked prior to the start of their shift.
- All crew members will be required to wear masks while working.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at touch points throughout the park.
- Added cleaning of bathrooms, lockers, handrails, and dining areas.
- Maximum park attendance will be limited and on a first-come-first-admitted basis. Throughout the summer you will be able to check the current attendance limit on our website.
- Queues will be marked with appropriate distances between groups
- The number of available chairs will be based on social distancing.
- Life jackets will be sanitized.
- Tubes will still be returned in designated areas in order to maintain proper sanitizing measures.
- Cyber Monday tickets will be honored through the end of July 2020.
- Due to the new regulatory data our Green cups and refillable mugs will be unavailable this year.
- Gold pass holders will have a $12 digital gift card emailed to them for the inconvenience. (This will only be for pass holders who wish to use their pass this summer.)
- Please avoid visiting Lost Island if you or a family member has been ill in the past 14 days. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Guests are also encouraged to present online tickets on mobile devices.
- We encourage you to avoid using cash to limit physical interactions.
- Keeping appropriate physical distance is a shared responsibility. Any Guests unable to follow distancing requirements on their own should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- When visiting Trader Jim's, please only handle items you intend to purchase.
- And finally, respect those you encounter during this unusual time in history.