The following rules are to help ensure the safety of our guests as well as the park staff. Please follow posted rules so everyone may enjoy a fun and safe day. Lost Island reserves the right to deny access to its facilities to individuals who refuse to obey rules or personnel. At Lost Island Waterpark, safety is a shared responsibility.
- Please always adhere to lifeguard instructions
- Swim attire with rivets, buckles or exposed metal is not permitted on some attractions
- We recommend for your safety leave valuables at home, in your hotel or in a locker.
- We ask guests please keep glass, outside food, and beverages outside of the park.
- For your safety we ask that you refrain from, running, diving, or horseplay.
- Ride specific rules are located near each attraction. Some have certain age/height requirements.
- Smoking is permitted outside of the park at the end of the entry bridge.
- Diaper age children must wear plastic pants or swim diapers.
- Tubes are free and located in tube corrals near each slide. Please be sure to avoid dragging tubes on the ground.
- Protect your feet on extremely warm days, the deck can get very hot.
- Lost Island has all the tubes you will need. Please keep your personal tubes and floaties at home.
- For your safety, only clear tubes in Tsunami Bay. Clear tubes aid our staff in scanning the pool floor; please keep colored tubes out of the Tsunami Bay area. Clear tubes are located near the wave pool and must remain at Tsunami Bay.
Height Restrictions for Waterslides
Must be 48 inches tall to ride these rides:
Must be at least 42 inches tall to ride with adult; over 48 inches to ride alone.
Rides for all heights:
Weight Restrictions for Waterslides
The following are weight restrictions for number of tube riders:
- Single Rider - 275lbs
- Double Riders - 400lbs
- Quad Riders - 700lbs