Whether you are a first-time visitor or lifelong season pass holder, things can always get missed when packing for a trip to Lost Island Waterpark. While we encourage our guests to come prepared for the day, we keep our Trader Jim’s Gift Shop stocked with all your waterpark essentials and more!
- Sunscreen – We recommend you reapply sunscreen every two hours!
- Sunglasses and hat
- Swim diapers – Swim diapers are required for the little ones in our park!
Fun extras that will make your visit even more memorable!
- Because every day is a sunny day at Lost Island Waterpark, the ground tends to get hot. Footwear is recommended while walking in the park and is also allowed on rides if there are no buckles.
- There is a lot to see at Lost Island Waterpark! To help ensure your enjoyment at all times, we encourage goggles for those who prefer to keep their eyes dry!
- We encourage all our learning swimmers to wear lifejackets. We have a supply of lifejackets ranging from infants to adults that are available for free on a first come first served basis. All lifejackets are allowed on rides.
- Empty water bottles
- It is important to stay hydrated when spending the day with us. Guests are allowed to bring in empty water bottles that can be filled up at any café. For safety reasons, all glass water bottles must remain outside of the park.
- Waterproof cell phone case
- If you want to capture your fun in the sun, you're welcome to bring your phone and/or Go-Pros on the rides as long as all slide regulations are being followed.